Jack Hammer Stealth Blade
1/2 OZ CBSB-12- Series
EACH SOLD SEPARATE!
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR!
A valuable combination of refined energy, unpredictable action and visual stealth, the new Z-Man JackHammer StealthBlade adds an exciting new chapter to the book of the bladed jig. The driving force behind the patented new ChatterBait design, a clear polycarbonate blade produces a totally different sound and vibration, but like its predecessor, starts thumping intensely with the first half-turn of the reel handle. The blade's specialized oval split-ring line tie increases stealth, and offers less surface area and no protrusions to catch vegetation or other snags. Armed with a lighter wire, custom Decoy® fluorine nanocoated hook, the StealthBlade can be cast on slightly lighter line and penetrates the jaws of bass with less hook-setting effort. To preserve the StealthBlade's high-level, ultra-durable JackHammer heritage and performance, silicone skirts are hand-tied with stainless steel wire. Dual wire trailer keepers pin soft plastic trailers in place for the long haul. The StealthBlade's low center of gravity, fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily. When the situation suggests a bladed jig, but instinct advises finesse, the ChatterBait JackHammer StealthBlade becomes the smartest play of the day.
- Designed in conjunction with bladed jig specialist Brett Hite
- Patented ChatterBait® design and hex-shaped ChatterBlade®
- Clear polycarbonate blade excels in generating strikes from pressured fish or in clear water scenarios
- Starts vibrating quickly and exhibits natural hunting motion
- Custom Decoy® fluorine coated hook
- Wire tied silicone skirting
- Low center of gravity fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily
- Dual wire trailer keepers hold soft plastic trailers securely
- 1/2oz CBSB-12 #03 Clearwater Shad
- 1/2oz CBSB-12 #05 Spot Remover
- 1/2oz CBSB-12 #06 Black/Blue
- 1/2oz CBSB-12 #07 Green Pumpkin
- 1/2oz CBSB-12 #08 Bhite Delight
- 1/2oz CBSB-12 #09 Green Pumpkin Shad
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.