Rapture Trolling Flies
By Yakima Bait
With Spin-N-Glo Drift Bobber
EACH SOLD SEPARATELY!
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR!
Troll slower and more efficiently than you ever imagined when you're using the Rapture Trolling Flies Lake Trout Rig! Fully assembled and ready to fish out of the package, all you have to do is trim the leader to your desired length and add it to your favorite flasher or dodger. Built using a Spin-N-Glo drift bobber, it will create an attractive action and vibration to induce strikes from lake trout. The best time to use this Lake Trout Rig is when you're trolling in shallow water or offshore during the warmer months. Brag to all your buddies about all the monster lake trout you caught trolling under two mph with the Rapture Trolling Flies Lake Trout Rig!
- Fully assembled attractor rig, ready to fish out of the package
- Features a Spin-N-Glo drift bobber
- Amazing action at slow speeds
- UV colors work great down deep in low light water
- Qty. per Pack: 1
- 25-Lake Trout Gloceana Mirage/Glow
- 33-Lake Trout Asteroid
- 53-Lake Trout Purp Fern
- 67-Lake Trout Black Box UV
- 68-Lake Trout Green Hornet UV
- 71-Lake Trout Oceana Mirage/UV
- 73-Lake Trout Yellow Fever
- 74-Lake Trout Green Dude Glow
- 86-Lake Trout Yellow Fern UV
- 88-Lake Trout Pink Sting UV
- 89-Lake Trout Wild Fern
- 90-Lake Trout Little bride Glow
- 97-Lake Trout Yellow Jacket UV
- --Lake Trout Bottom Dweller Glow
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My go-to lure for springtime (Apr. May ,June) lake trout out of Leland Mi. is the Yakima Bait's 'Green Hornet' skirted spin-n-glo behind a white or chrome flasher. Fish are in 30/50 ft. on the first bank. I'm using downriggers 3-5 ft. off bottom and long-lining out 80-100 ft. Multiple limits in under 2 hrs.