Magnum DIPSY DIVERS
SIZE: 003 With "O" Ring
EACH SOLD SEPARATELY! CHOOSE YOUR COLOR!
To be the most successful, baits and lures need to be presented at the depth the fish are located (actually, just slightly above in most instances). Luhr-Jensen divers capture the pressure created by the forward momentum of a trolling boat and utilize it to achieve the target depth. When a fish strikes, a trip mechanism releases the pressure so the fish can be fought with minimal resistance from the diver between angler and fish. Luhr-Jensen Dipsy Divers take your lures down to the strike zone. Vertical and lateral adjustments allow trolling both behind and beside your boat. The unique design of the Dipsy Diver gives you the ability to adjust the weight in degrees to suit your trolling needs.
The special round shape and resulting multi-directional feature sets the Dipsy Diver apart from all other divers and planers. A shift left or right, as indicated on the base plate, will cause the diver to track to port or starboard, allowing for large spreads of lures to be fished from a single boat. You'll cover more water when the Dipsy Divers are deployed. The adjustable trip mechanism can be set specifically for various lure sizes and the size of target fish.
- Directional design locks into multiple positions
- Larger sizes have heavy-duty welded ring construction
- Add optional "O" Rings to dive even deeper (dives to depth is with "O" Ring)
- Size 003 comes with one "O" Ring and Adjustable Positive Trip Mechanism
- Weight: ~8.8 oz. (258g)
- Magnum Size 003 - 4-7/8" - Dives up to 100 feet with O-Ring
COLORS: NO. 5560-003-
- 0081-Kelly Green W/Yellow Bottom
- 0920-Silver/Silver Bottom
- 0077-Fire/White Bottom
- 0086-Clear/White Bottom
- 0080-Chartreuse/White Bottom
- 1150-Clear/Silver Disc Tape/Clear Bottom
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov.