Freshwater Rigged Swimbait 4" 1-5/8 oz
EACH SOLD SEPARATE!
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR!
The Bio-Gill lineup consists of five individual families with swimbaits, wake baits and glide baits as well as two families of soft swimbaits. Each family of baits has its own unique styling and incredibly lifelike looks and swimming action.
The Bio-Gill Soft Bait lineup consists of two individual families. The Soft Bio-Gill Weedless Swimbait and the Soft Bio-Gill Bluegill Swimbait.
The Soft Bio-Gill Bluegill Swimbait is a pre-rigged soft bodied swimbait that comes in 4” and 5” sizing and five forage matching colors. The T-Tail design has the same great kicking action on slow or fast retrieve. A specially designed jig hook decreases downward angle of the hook. The sinking action of this bait is designed to fish from three to twelve feet deep.
- Available in four inch and five-inch sizing.
- T-tail design has the same great kicking action on a slow to medium fast retrieve.
- Let the bait sink on a tight line so tail kicks on the fall.
- Both sizes are weighted to fish from three to twelve feet deep.
- Specially designed jig hook decreases downward angle on jig hook unlike most single hook bluegill baits.
- Designed to fish from five to fifteen feet deep.
- Available in five fish catching colors.
- SBR-4-BC Black Crappie
- SBR-4-DB Dark Bluegill
- SBR-4-GB Ghost Bluegill
- SBR-4-LB Light Bluegill
- SBR-4-RE Red Ear
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.