4" 1 oz Hard Bio-Gill
Glide Bait Slow Sink
EACH SOLD SEPARATE!
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR!
The Bio-Gill lineup consists of five individual families with swimbaits, wake baits and glide baits as well as two families of soft swimbaits. Each family of baits has its own unique styling and incredibly lifelike looks and swimming action.
The Bio-Gill Glide Bait is a two-piece, single-jointed bait designed to swim with a wide glide and to be fished with rod twitches and pauses to induce big, erratic side to side darting action. Available here in 4” size, these baits come in a slow sink action. All are available in five forage matching colors.
- Available here in four inch size to mimic an easy meal for larger gamefish
- Recommended to retrieve with pauses and light rod twitches to get a big erratic side to side darting action
- Slow sink designed to cover three foot to ten foot depths
- Suspending designed for one to five foot depths with longer pauses during retrieve
- Available in five forage matching fish catching colors
- Comes rigged with heavy duty split rings and VMC hooks
- BGG-4-BC Black Crappie
- BGG-4-DB Dark Bluegill
- BGG-4-GB Ghost Bluegill
- BGG-4-LB Light Bluegill
- BGG-4-RE Red Ear
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.