Smart fishermen know that underwater temperature is key to locating fish. The Fish Hawk TD allows any fisherman to quickly learn the temperature profile of the water they're fishing by simply lowering the TD through the water column. The TD records and shows you the water temperature at five-foot intervals, all the way down to 300-feet.
Use the "By Depth" mode to make your own dive charts. The versatile TD will show you how deep (to the nearest foot) your lures run when presented with divers, copper line, lead-core, and downrigger.
- "By Temp" mode records water temperature in 5-foot increments
- "By Depth" mode records water temperature and maximum depth to the nearest foot
- Maximum depth: 300 feet
- Weight: 2.7 ounces
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.65" x .89"
- Sealed lithium battery for long-life and durability under water pressure
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters
- For fresh and saltwater use
- Includes snap for attaching to line
- One-year warranty, five-year minimum battery life guarantee
- US Patent # US20120011930 A1