Ice Auger Drill Plate
- Weight: 5 lbs - With auger bit/tested drill: 14 lbs
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Industrial ball bearing - absorbs the l0ad from the auger so the drill is only used to spin the auger and not support the torque (Extends the life of the drill)
- Includes all hardware needed to mount your drill
- Works with most current 18 volt ½ inch chuck cordless drills
- Works best with 18 or 20 Volt brushless drills with 4.0 amp/hr or larger batteries
- Convert cordless drill to an electric auger!
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- No gas auger fumes!
- Operation Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.